50 Poisonous Questions: A Book With Bite

Tanya Lloyd Kyi, Ross Kinnaird
Annick Press


STOP!DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EAT THIS BOOK
Do not drink it.Do not touch it without the protection of latex gloves.every single page is coated in poison.Unidentified noxious substances might drip from the spine at any time, and the fumes have yet to be tested in reliable laboratories. While reading some chapter you may want to hold your breath.




18 comments:

  1. When i read this book i thought it was very genius how the author put the sentences into the book. I really liked this book because it had this puzzle that made you think a lot about the mystery and the story line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how TANYA LLOYD KYI and ross kinnaird put in real facts and questions asking if you read it from the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the book 50 poisonous questions because it is very interresting and funny. For example it talks about the strangest poisons and the strangest way to counter the poison with toxins. I reccomend this book to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

    Christos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the book 50 Poisonous Questions because it is very interesting and it had awesome and cool facts. For example, poison ivy is not actually poisonous and people are just usualy alerject to it.I recomend this book to everyone!!!!!!


    Nolan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tis was a GREAT book I found lots of cool facts like this: cyanide can come from appleseeds or tomato seeds. I recommend this book to readers it is really cool


    AD6M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This really IS a great book!!! I would also definitely recommend it to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. This book is really cool!!!I have read another book in the same series,50 Underwear Questions. There are so many cool facts,but my favourite part are the poison puzzles. They are really fun to solve. I really enjoyed this book,and I would recommend it to everyone who wants to know about antivenins and how to counter poisons with toxins. When I read this book I could not stop reading because I loved it,and I'm sure many other people who read Silverbirch will also enjoy it very,very,much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Isabeau because when we were reading in class and we were done because Mrs. Tavares wanted to talk to us but when she was talking I would still be reading because it was such a good book so when I was reading and she was talking she would call me out and say Alex can you repeat what I just said and I would have to say no because I was reading. When she said that all I could think of was that why can't we just stay in and read or why can't we read without an interruption and read until recess but I think if we were to do that the parents would taker there children out of school so I think I can stop reading for the sake of keeping my best friends at the best school ever Mcmurrich!

      Delete
    2. I'm happy to hear you liked the puzzles, Isabeau! When we created 50 Burning Questions, the first book in this series, we included an experiment at the end of each section. Obviously, experiments wouldn't work as well for poison -- we didn't want to accidentally kill off any readers. So, we decided to use puzzles instead.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much for coming on this blog and commenting about your book and other posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  7. I agree with Isabeau!!!!!! This book is a good book because while giving facts about poisonous and venomous plants and animals along with the most poisonous and venomous of them all it puts them in a kind of funny setting with the pictures. This book is also good because it tests you to see what you learned at the end of each chapter!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is a great book and I would recommend it to my brother and sister if they were at my grade but there not so they would not understand the whole story so then someone would have to explain it to them. Some of the things I also like about this book is the funny cartoon pictures and all of the fun facts I even came up with my own piece to put in the book I would have the question be "Why does everyone think that if they touch poison ivy that it is poisonous" Something I would right under the question would be it might not be that it is very poisonous and maybe they are allergic to the ivy and it is not as poisonous as we humans are thinking it is and we are just over acting and it is just are mind playing tricks on us. For example, our mind plays tricks on us by when we are eating something new that looks unusual are mind will think that we do not like it so we will say I do not want it without even trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book was really awsome because It showed the dangers of the world like it will tell you about poison ivy

    ReplyDelete
  10. i read this book a while ago and honestly,READ IT-the book tells you about dangerous things in a funny way- this is actually a lot like the 100 most series by anna claybourne you should read that book too!-so much to read so little time.

    MARK$$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really like this book because it talks about all the types of different dangerous facts and things and it also has quizzes that i really like to answer.

    julia

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really liked the quizzes of this book because it asks you about whether or not you remember the things that they have talked about.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This book is a book for telling what you need to watch out for and who you need to look out for. Its a non-fiction because of the facts they tell you and how detailed the facts are, also there are subtitles to represent the topics of each chapter of the book. This book is fantastic for readers who like to know about slimy, creepy crawlers and stuff you dont want to mess with.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I find this book is both non-fiction and fiction. this is a book for people who can handle gross stuff and mostly for boys in my perspective.
    lillian

    ReplyDelete