Totally Human: Why We Look and Act the Way We Do

Cynthia Pratt Nicolson, Dianne Eastman
Kids Can Press



YOU'RE SPECIAL.YOU'RE UNIQUE. There's no one else in the universe exactly like you. But guess what? In many ways, you're just like the 6 billion other people on the planet. You do weird and wonderful things simply because you're human. Like other human beings, you look and act in certain ways - partly because of your genes( coded instructions found in every cell of your body.)

10 comments:

  1. The book "totally human" was one of our favourite non-fiction books this year. this book had many great facts and answers to some of the things we always wondered about. This is why we recommend this book to many people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you this book was really,really,good!i would recommend this book to EVERYONE!!!!!

      Delete
  2. this book is amazing!!!!I recommend it to everyone who's interested in your body and why YOU are unique!!!I really enjoyed this book!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently reading this book and so far me and my mom both agree this is a great book for young readers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book has a lot of cool things that I did not know about the human body and, as I said before, why you and I are all UNIQUE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recommend this book to a lot of people because I agree with Isabeau it tells you tons of great things about your body that you might have wondered about before. I hope people read this book and contribute their idea to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book was really funny because it took parts of an animal or human and placed them on another animal or human, this looks really funny

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really interesting because it answers questions that you don't take the time to think about so it was really cool finding out all of these cool facts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also liked this book because some of the illustrations were very funny

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this book because it is very interesting and I learned a lot of cool facts. For example, I learned that when we burp parts of our intestines come out.


    nolan$$$

    ReplyDelete